My client is a Food Manufacturing business and they are looking to strengthen their Marketing team with the appointment of a Digital Marketing Manager.
The purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the clients’ Digital presence to increase traffic and drive sales through the platform.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of Digital Marketing strategy on a global basis including, email, social medial, advertising and marketing databases on a global scale.
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Review Google Analytics and any other performance data on a regular basis.
- Identify the latest digital trends and activate with pace to ensure the brand remains competitive
- Support the marketing team as per business with requirements with projects outside of the Digital scope.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals ( KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, optimising spend and performance based on findings.
- Collaborate and build successful relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including managing agencies for outsourced projects.
- Utilise analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Marketing liaison to key retail customers to build on relationships and improve shopper marketing and in store digital efforts.
Experience, Knowledge and Skill Required:
- A degree within a Business-related discipline
- Proficient in Digital marketing tools such as MailChimp, Google Analytics & Ad-words.
- Highly creative with keen eye for detail.
- Previous experience within the FMCG particularly within the Ethnic sector.
- Strong commercial skills with excellent commercial awareness .