Revenue Growth Manager – FMCG
c.£70,000 + Car + Bonus + Package
At the forefront of the FMCG industry, this global organisation owns a portfolio of iconic brands and operates in more than 50 countries. With a strong commitment to winning with purpose and a passion for innovation, the business maintains a keen focus on the continual personal and professional development of its employees. An exciting opportunity has become available for a high performing RGM Manager to join the UK business.
This role assumes primary ownership for leading the RGM agenda in a core channel and as a key member of the team, you will develop plans that grow the business, whilst balancing profit & share performance by making appropriate recommendations and managing execution through commercial teams.
Success will require working with a wide variety of internal stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Commercial Finance, Shopper / Consumer Insights and Operations as well as with external research and consultancy partners.
You will report into the UK RGM lead. Responsibilities:
- Developing pack, pricing and promotional plans that leverage consumer insights to balance internal and retailer KPIs and account for competitor strategies. You will communicate and align these plans with senior stakeholders
- Prioritising commercial spend in the highest potential retail growth spaces
- Modelling volume and financial implications of different strategic options in the longer term (1-3 years out);
- Leading 3rd party research projects, working with insights & agencies to inform the commercial strategy.
- Executing the annual commercial plan – co-ordinating strategy deployment across functional teams (e.g. sales, finance, marketing) and project managing decision making and execution.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Strong academic background
- Data analytics experience with the ability to extract key messages from complex data;
- Stakeholder management experience;
- Commercial instinct to understand key business drivers;
- Strong strategic & problem solving skills;
- High level of numerical and analytical skills essential – strong Excel modelling;
You are currently operating in Revenue Growth Management (RGM) within FMCG/Consumer, possess local market experience, and have a passion to create change and a real drive for results.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please send a copy of your profile to Josh Bennetto, firstname.lastname@example.org