Keen to secure an opportunity where you can make a serious impact and benefit from a global operation to develop? Are you energetic, enthusiastic to develop your career with some serious ambition?
You will find:
- Autonomy to deliver and work with the wider Commercial team to develop a compelling approach to the market working in collaboration with other food manufacturers
- A company with some serious investment, huge collaboration and career development plans in place
- A home based contract which will see you travelling to customers across the UK and sites in the North and the South when working on NPD projects!
Signature Career Management are partnered with a fantastic FMCG organisation who are pushing the boundaries and who operate a portfolio of household brands as well as having a significant private label offering across multiple channels. They’re No.1 in their category and are a hugely supportive business who are high energy offering a great deal of learning being part of a wider group.
This ‘foodie’ business is now looking to appoint a National Account Manager to take responsibility for the manufacturing channel which has some compelling NPD in the pipeline! Operating in a specific area of food you will be responsible for brining this to life with your customers who in turn will deliver some incredibly tasty products for Grocery Retailers.
The role breaks down to:
- Day to day account management of a stable portfolio of food manufacturers
- Development of new business within the wider manufacturing channel spotting where the gaps are
- Developing a close working relationship with internal and external new product development teams
- Proactivity in customer engagement through compelling NPD and market trends getting ahead of the market
- Use of customer data and forecasting tools to improve analysis
- Competitor analysis and internal reporting
- Collaboration with the wider channel team
This opportunity presents a huge area of growth and certainly where someone could make an impact. Skills/ characteristics needed for the role include:
- Enthusiasm, ambition, high energy to develop the portfolio and progress your career
- Tenacity to break down doors and a ‘go getting’ attitude
- Strong influencer and communicator
- Strong presentation skills
- FMCG account management and development experience – preferably working with private label products
- Broad vision and creativity to get onto everyone’s plate!
This is not one of the usual suspects and not your ordinary opportunity. Ordinary won’t work here – enthusiasm, ambition and high energy does! If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to explore, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.