This category leader has created a new role within the Product team for specialist Project Manager to join and drive the growth agenda by leading NPD/EPD projects and cross-function project team. The business has seen significant growth in recent years following investment in people, expansion and TV advertising and continues to deliver category changing product development pipeline.
Project Manager – NPD & EPD
Branded & Own Label FMCG
£40,000 - 50,000 + Bonus
Midlands based (2-3 days p/wk)
The role will have full responsibility for the creation of project plans and critical paths and ensuring that the project team meets deadlines. You will work closely with sales, marketing, finance, supply chain and purchasing where you will influence and proactively manage any such potential conflicts to resolve any prioritisation issues. You will be seen as the role-model across the business in coaching the best-in-class project management.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
• Essential – significant experience of Project Management within an FMCG organisation
• Strong leadership qualities withe ability to influence and challenge
• Must be personable with the right attitude to manage various personalities and build these relationships
• Experience in leading cross-functional teams and stakeholders
• Understanding of Development and New Product Launch experience is essential
• Comfortable with dealing with conflict and agreeing a way forward
• Degree educated with Prince2 and/or a Project Management qualification
The role offers a competitive salary and bonus and provides the opportunity to join a business very much on the upward curve.