Finance Operations Lead
Generous Salary & Package
Are you passionate about health and wellbeing? Looking for a growing brand that supports your active lifestyle as well as offering huge progression potential?
Nuzest is a plant-based nutrition brand who are set to more than double our turnover next year. We have ambitious plans to develop our UK team as well as launching a great deal of innovative NPD in the coming years. Currently products can be found online, in health stores and wholesalers throughout the UK and across Europe. We are also thriving in Australia and New Zealand where the brand was founded, as well as strong distribution in the US.
Nuzest's focus is on wellness through nutrition supported by movement and exercise. We have a passionate community of consumers, with influencers and ambassadors who believe in our products and promote them across all social media.
Our belief is that a good diet is the foundation for great health. We have conducted extensive research into plant-based ingredients, to select the purest and most potent sources of nutrition to support our lives, provide a powerful and well-balanced mix of essential vitamins, minerals and protein.
In the UK we currently employ 7 high performing professionals across sales and marketing, who in return for their success, enjoy a culture which allows them to balance work with family life as well as fitness. Due to growth, we are now looking for our next pivotal team member.
Role: Finance Operations Lead:
The Finance Operations Lead is a pivotal role for Nuzest Europe. Ensuring that the integrity of the operations’ systems are performing optimally and recording the company activities accurately. The Finance Operations Lead will work closely with the Leadership Team – Braedon – Head of Company, Adrian – Head of Sales and Ops and Gary – Head of Marketing, but will report to the Head of Sales and Operations directly. Key to the role is assisting in the development of budget forecasts, and then monitoring and recording progress toward the forecasts.
This person will work in close collaboration with the Customer Operations Lead. Together Finance and Customer Operations Leads are the backbone of the Company and back up each other. They ensure Nuzest Europe has stable systems and operations to purchase inventory, receive orders, accurately record the sales ensure all deliveries meet minimum expectations and the Nuzest Team has the support needed to perform their roles to grow profitable sales. The key difference in both roles is that Customer Operations is product and customer focused and Finance Operations is system support, performance reporting and cost focused.
Report: Head of Sales and Operations – Adrian Beckett
- Oversee and maintain the ERP system (Netsuite) for the company
- Assist the Leadership Team as needed. Especially in forecasting, regular reporting and reviewing performance
- Ensure accurate recording of all activities of Nuzest Europe
- Prepare monthly management accounts and assist the Leadership review and compare performance to budgets
- Work closely with all team members and support them with system and finance needs
- Suggest changes to operations that can help reduce cost, improve profitability or improve customer satisfaction (speedier deliveries, customer reporting etc…)
- Ensure Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain and all strategically aligned to deliver company targets within agreed measurables
- Assist in the sourcing of information to make decisions including demographic information by sector and region (eg UK and Ireland), market research, SWOT analysis and competitor analysis
- Work closely with system integrations specifically Shopify and Farapp to orders are accurately received and submitted to our 3PL for pick, pack and shipment to customers
- Assist sales team with integrations and reporting of CRM system
Goals & Requirements:
- Success in your role will be managed by the Head of Sales and Operations
- Performance will be measured by accuracy of data, reliability of information and reports of the system, timing of end of period reports
- Must be able to support the team and guide them in reaching their targets
- Will advise on financial implications of strategic decisions relating to the forecasting of, realising and fulfilling of sales
- Must work with the Customer Ops Lead in forecasting demand and scheduling order volume with our key supplier
- Must be able to assist in developing then managing a vision for sales team consistent with company vision and business plan
- Our culture is important, all teams need to work collaboratively and independently from time to time. It is important that the sales team is developed and managed in a manner consistent with Nuzest Europe company policy.
- Must understand the nature of sales and ensure that sales achieve a minimum profit after commissions, promotions, allowances etc.