Senior National Account Manager
Competitive basic + 25% bonus + car/allowance + outstanding benefits
Home based, you will ideally be located Midlands area
Our client is an ambitious branded FMCG business with a portfolio of instantly recognised brands that have a long heritage. They regard themselves as innovators with tradition. Their brands have national distribution. They strive to exceed their customers and consumers expectations alike and now seek a Senior National Account Manager to take personal responsibility for a number of customers, such as Co-op, Booker & Unitas group.
- To deliver the sales agenda across our Impulse customer base which encompasses both Convenience and Wholesale customers.
- To develop, manage and motivate one or more direct reports.
- To be a leading voice for our impulse customers internally, supporting the Head of Sales and working cross functionally with the wider team to help build and deliver a sustainable, customer focused strategy for our beer and soft drink brands.
- To be a leading voice of the business externally, using your Impulse customer experience to influence at buyer / senior buyer level across the identified customer base.
- Play a major role in channel planning, using your Impulse sector knowledge to input and help shape the future direction of our ‘take home’ business across the Impulse channel.
Ideal candidates will have an FMCG background and be either a Senior National Account Manager or National Account Manager looking for their next move. You will need to have the ability to support the Account Team in complex negotiations backed up with a grasp of category management principles.
Interested candidates should send an up to date CV, including current salary details quoting ref:502/28gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.