- High profile global foods business seeking a French speaking Brand Innovation Manager to join a Regional Innovation Hub
- This new team is focused on accelerating innovation and delivering agile experimentation capabilities across Europe
- Renowned for career development and progression opportunities
- Awesome opportunity to develop disruptive blockbuster brand innovation.
- We are looking for a French speaking Brand Innovation Manager who can leverage Consumer and Retailer Insights to light up the category and drive the growth through innovation!
- Fascinating role where you would facilitate cross functional teams through in-context /real world learning within the Consumer First Design Process.
- Experiment with new techniques and technologies to enhance teams’ ability to build empathy, uncover actionable insights and build a body of evidence through experimentation to provide confidence and commitment for Innovation projects.
- In this role you will get wide exposure to industry experts across Europe; both internally and externally through Retailers & partners; which would build your profile for delivering disruptive innovation
- We are looking for someone who is naturally curious, with passion for insights and developing breakthrough innovation.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a Brand or Innovation role for a Major Global Consumer Products business and be used to working across Regional matrix structure.
- Need to be able to lead as a subject matter expert on cross-functional business teams, so you have exceptional interpersonal, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Will be experienced in facilitation and leading consumer research; along with Insights synthesis and storytelling.
- Finally, you must be Proficient in French
Benefits & details:
- A progressive and flexible working culture based on delivery; office expectations post covid c2 days a week; role will require travel into Europe c25%
- Office is based West London – accessible from M40 / M4 / M3 areas
- Up to £50k (dependent of experience) plus strong blue-chip package
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15810/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.