Are you looking to get a foot in the door with a leading FMCG brand who are going through a period of positive transformation?
Due to several internal promotions on secondment's, I am searching for a strong Category Executive to come in to the business on an initial 6 month contract. Whilst the role isn't permanent initially, it will be a great learning curve and an opportunity for you to really showcase your talents within the team.
As part of the role you will cover:
- Interacting with business and Trade at the Point of Sales and contributing to the Category development strategy and action
- Collaborating with the Category Manager on influencing promotional and merchandising activities at the point of sale
- Providing the placement guidelines for shelf, checkouts and second placement
- Being a part of the process of monitoring and analysing the Category, competition and consumer market data in order to identify business opportunities and develop and drive the new Category development plans
- Adapting the Central activity calendar to local customer/channel needs
As a suitable candidate you will have covered:
- Category Management (This could be either in a Category role or Marketing role where Category analysis played a significant part of your overall role. You may have gained your experience working for one of the insight houses supplying in to the industry
- You will have worked with either FMCG or Consumer Goods
- Experience and exposure of working with Retailer would be an advantage
- You will have dealt with Nielsen, Kantar & IRI
Now the question is - what are you waiting for?