Is it time for a change? Are you looking for a NAM role which will enable you to reach your potential, challenge you and provide you with a platform to realise some serious growth? This is an exciting opportunity which sits with a North West based FMCG Brand and offers flexible working, not just for the here and now, but the long term.
This FMCG business offers a strong team dynamic. They’re collaborative and inclusive and have worked hard to achieve such a fabulous culture which is all about empowerment with accountability and responsibility, in a people orientated environment. This is a sought after, premium brand and are leaders in their category.
If you’re a character who enjoys developing and nurturing internal and external relationships this role should appeal to you and offers the opportunity to set direction with a variety of accounts within Convenience Wholesale.
This National Account Manager will be responsible for a variety of customers which sit in the Wholesale and Convenience Retail channel. This is an area which is well invested and delivers some strong numbers which provides you a platform to make a real difference. It’s a strategically enabling role and one which requires you to think differently, push for what’s possible and prioritise!
Key responsibilities will include:
- P&L management alongside JBP development and management.
- Implementing agreed activity and developing relationships, strategic partnerships and better ways of working.
- Account development in ensuring right product, right place and right financial model.
- Setting the strategic objective for your customer channel, engaging customers with real energy to realise exciting growth!
Successful candidates will display the following experience/ attributes:
- FMCG background in national account management with experience of working with brands.
- Ability to work to complexity (SKU or customer).
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Highly numerical and excellent with numbers with strong attention to detail.
- An inquisitive and creative mind, you think differently, push for what’s possible and not happy to settle with the status quo.
- You’re fantastic at building relationships and gaining trust enabling customer collaboration operating across the supply chain.
If you’re looking to be a part of a forward-thinking brand who offer autonomy, empowerment and flexibility, this may just grab your attention! Please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.