Are you looking for an opportunity to get into FMCG? Or maybe you’re looking for a step out of field sales into a national account management role. This FMCG powerhouse will give you that opportunity and we’re looking for someone who is super ambitious and eager to develop a career in FMCG.
This FMCG giant is based in the South East and has a portfolio of household brands which has seen them deliver iconic marketing campaigns. A blue-chip organisation which gives you the tools and support to aid development and a culture which is all about team, people and ethics. Sustainability is at their core and their people define who they are with diversity and inclusion intertwined in the business which has been crucial for their success.
If you’re looking for that next step in your sales career or making that first step from university, you should 100% consider this organisation as their strategy towards people development is second to none and provides real opportunity to develop at pace.
We’re looking for a Customer Account Executive to join the Grocery team who will take responsibility for a key retailer as well as the online retail business for a Top 4 Grocer. You will report into the Senior National Account Manager who will give you the time and support to develop not just your customer accounts but yourself, both personally and professionally. The key responsibilities within this role include:
- P&L management as well as joint business planning, negotiation, development and implementation.
- Cross functional collaboration to deliver customer objectives with a focus on delivering and activating NPD.
- Forecasting – responsible for accurate forecasting at SKU level by interpreting data and working closely with the Account Managers.
- Delivering growth objectives for your customer, the business and yourself.
You will have the opportunity to step up quickly should you want it and the empowerment to bring brands to life in a retail setting. You could be very creative in this role and make a big impact with your customers, which presents a very exciting opportunity.
So, what are we looking for?
- You will be good with numbers and have an eye for detail able to analyse data.
- You will be a quick learner who uses initiative and is both creative and resourceful.
- You’re a people person and capable of working cross functionally and building strong internal relationships.
- Confidence and a self-starter nature, you’re willing to share your opinions and bring ideas to the table.
- An inquisitive mind which sees you solution orientated and always on the look out for the next opportunity!
All industry experience will be considered. What is a MUST is a desire to learn, ambition to take your career forward, a grounding in commercial operation/ business and an interest in the FMCG industry!
This opportunity presents an excellent location in the South East and is commutable from London. A team environment, vibrant office and a great deal of learning and development is on offer.
This is an office based role (in a normal year!) which would see you spend three days in the office on average. If you’re interested in establishing yourself in sales and account management, this will be a fantastic role which will give you breadth of experience!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.