Are you wanting to take that next step in an exciting and well established FMCG business? Do you want to further your sales experience with excellent company support and training? Here at Signature Career Management, we are working with an ambitious, well respected heritage brand in the FMCG industry who are looking for a National Account Executive to join the team.
This commercial role is home based and forms part of the Wholesale & OOH National Account team, reporting into the Senior Business Manager. This opportunity will push your sales skills to the limit as you will be working part of a hard-working, inclusive organisation where you will be given support and training.
This is a global FMCG business who are very much in growth and have a strong international footprint who are continuously looking to push their brand to number one. Now how does that sound to you?
Key responsibilities -
- Contact Management of RTM Customer Sales / Category Teams
- Business Retention and Growth in designated Market Sectors, both direct or via RTM contact Network (Office, Travel & Leisure, Healthcare & Education, Buying Consortia and Contract Catering including The Compass Group)
- Reporting into the Senior Business Manager for Corporate Foodservice (OOH).
- P&L Responsibility, Promotional Planning and Forecasting
- An element of this role will also involve structured time in the field to help understand and unlock further distribution opportunities.
Successful Applicants –
- Comprehensive understanding of the UK OOH sector and RTM with the desire to input and make a difference to the UK OOH strategy.
- Ability to demonstrate effective influencing and negotiating skills.
- Able to demonstrate a proven record of high achievement throughout your career.
- Delivering business retention and New Business agenda utilising internal & external stakeholders.
- Capable of building and managing excellent relationships at all levels.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Capable of quickly solving problems under pressure.
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly.
- You will have charm, charisma and very much a people person!
- You’re competitive, driven and have a winning mentality keen to realise success.
If this sounds like an opportunity you could make a success of, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.