Location: Bishops Stortford & Shepherds Bush
We are the original pud pioneers.
Since 2003, we've been filling homes with ramekins of restaurant-quality, wickedly indulgent desserts.
From Day One, our talented pâtisserie chefs have made every single pud in our very own kitchens, using only the most decadent ingredients, and now we have a range that includes Cheesecakes (some of which also come Free-from!), Hot Puds, Mousses and our new lower calorie Lights range, all of which come in our packaging which is fully recyclable, although we know most of you love to keep the ramekins and re-use them at home!
If you're ever wondering if a Salted Caramel Cheesecake is acceptable at 11 am; just know that somewhere, somebody is tucking into a Gü every single second ...
A newly created opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Junior National Account Manager to join the team in London & Bishops Stortford; you’ll be joining a lively team of individuals, responsible for the account management of a flexible mix of Top 4 Grocery multiples + Discounters.
- Managing your own diary and spending as much time as possible face to face 'virtually' with customers
- Building rapport with buyers and growing a strong network of contacts in order to maximise revenue and repeat business
- Strong account management, identifying opportunities for category growth and new product sales
- Developing and maintaining relationships with a number of the top UK Grocery/Discounter accounts
- P&L management at national account level
- We’re looking to speak to switched on, intelligent individuals who can demonstrate success in managing Grocery or Discounter partners to date
- Strong sales experience within an FMCG environment will be beneficial
- You have strong relationship building skills with the ability to generate long-term business partnerships in an ever-changing product landscape
- You are adaptable, likeable and career-driven
- You’re a fast learner who is able to pick up new ideas and concepts quickly
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/179
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.