- Extremely successful, market leading FMCG and retail brand, with £multi billion turnover
- Customers first choice in the sector they operate within and constantly innovating and evolving the product range and customer proposition.
- Global Innovation Marketing Manager key role in the growth ambitions of the organisation
- As Global Innovation Marketing Manager you will lead, develop and deliver the global strategy for the product portfolio for this key drinks category
- Managing a small team you will focus on driving growth through identifying and delivering areas of product opportunity that reflect market trends.
- You will be at the forefront of insight into consumer trends and tastes and will evolve and develop the product offering to exceed expectations and grow sales.
- The role of Global Innovation Marketing Manager is key in ensuring that a consistent proposition is delivered across different global markets that can be flexed on a local level where appropriate.
- As Global Innovation Marketing Manager you will lead numerous workstreams engaging with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- You will be operating within a global innovation marketing role within a fast paced commercial FMCG environment.
- It is essential that you have excellent strategic experience along with the ability to drive engagement and execution across the wider business.
- You will have worked in a similar global or international marketing role across numerous countries
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
Benefits & details:
- Excellent package – up to £75,000 plus car, bonus and benefits
- Location based London & Home Counties when required.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15844/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.