Are you a Category Manage seeking a new challenge to kick-start 2021? Interested in taking on an FMCG role with a difference that will give you something exciting to get stuck into?
If you’re after a global company with small operation in the UK, a united and practical environment, and a collaborative and supportive team then look no further!
Unbelievably this is still a family owned company who stay true to the meaning of that. Things are simple here, uncomplicated, and they have the right amount of process and structure in place to get things done! To kick off 2021 they are looking to appoint a Category Manager into their team; this will see you take hold of two specific categories across a range of retailers. You will hold the No1 and No2 spot so you better be ready with a commercial and creative head on your shoulders! This Brand is not standing still! Responsibilities include:
- Lead the creation and the development of customer specific category management plans and range reviews leveraging a variety of data sources including IRI, Kantar, Neilsen and Dunnhumby.
- Lead strategic growth initiatives alongside the Head of Marketing and develop strong category growth plans alongside the sales team.
- Support the revenue growth management team, tracking performance.
- Develop strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders with a focus on Top 4 Grocery Retail and key High Street Retailers.
Successful candidates for the position of Category Manager will hold the following attributes/ experience:
- FMCG/ Consumer Goods Category Management background. (This could be for another Consumer Goods manufacturer, Retailer or agency side)
- Strong user of data sources such as Kantar, IRI, Neilsen, Dunnhumby; able to translate into insight and the so what?
- Highly numerical, commercially rounded and able to operate at pace, adapting to market changes, innovation and key trends.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to build partnerships.
If this sounds like the role for you, do not hesitate in hitting apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.