- Internationally recognised premium food brand, who are established in the marketplace due to its passion for food marketing.
- With a relatively small independent & close knit team in the UK, they care passionately about bringing the best food innovation to consumers across the world. Still retaining its independent edge by being family owned they also have a category leading brand across 50 countries today.
- Due to their continued success within their food categories our client now requires an Ecommerce Manager to deliver impressive results.
- General website management, including website design and development, delivering a best-in-class experience.
- Fully understand buyer behaviours and work to enhance the online shop.
- Develop and deliver the plans to achieve the Ecommerce targets and KPIs as set by the business.
- Review of all performance, including measuring the success of digital marketing campaigns and analysing data/website stats vs KPIs.
- Utilise data and insights to deliver strategic initiatives, driving profitable growth and ROI.
- Responsible for eCRM across different segments and stages of the customer journey.
- Responsible for SEO, ensuring maximum visibility across organic search.
- Providing recommendations for appropriate affiliates, as well as managing these relationships.
- Working alongside the Digital Communication Manager on creative execution, as well as with the MD to identify any opportunities to further the business.
- Oversee all paid digital marketing campaigns, to include social, google and PPC across targeted digital platforms in line with pre-set daily cost controls and target response rates.
- Deliver opportunities for selling on other market place platforms like Amazon & NOTHS.
- Optimisation of products on the website, as well as working towards a calendar of seasonal events.
The ideal candidate:
- 5 years experience within Ecommerce, with a real passion for food.
- Excellent understanding of online marketing tools, analytics and strategies, with the ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Experience optimising Google Adwords/Facebook campaigns/PPC, as well as leading and managing SEO/SEM optimisation.
- Expertise in web design, development and optimisation, ideally with Shopify experience.
- Ability to identify target audiences both B2B and B2C.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user channels, as well as a strong understanding of website analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics.
Please send your CV using the form on this page. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.