- Internationally recognised premium food brand, who are established in the marketplace due to its passion for food marketing.
- With a relatively small independent & close-knit team in the UK, they care passionately about bringing the best food innovation to consumers across the world. Still retaining its independent edge by being family owned they also have a category leading brand across 50 countries today.
- Due to their continued success within their food categories our client now requires a Digital Comms Manager to deliver impressive results.
- Full responsibility for managing digital communication and content across all digital platforms.
- Lead and manage the content plan, which includes social media content, newsletters and blog.
- Lead the annual digital calendar, including brand campaigns, seasonal campaigns and new product launches, driving both DTC sales and sales by retailers.
- Working closely with the MD, Sourcing Manager and Ecommerce Manager, co-ordinating new products for launch on the website.
- Work towards an agreed calendar with the Ecommerce Manager, managing creative for newsletters & eCRM campaigns, as well as delivering assets for the website and paid social campaigns.
- Liaise with the Marketing Assistant on photography, sample co-ordination, copy, recipes and producer content.
- Brief external agencies on the development of creative assets, across the website and all digital channels.
- Partner with influencers to drive brand awareness and website traffic.
- Develop and implement the strategy for organic social, working with the marketing team at all times to ensure work is aligned with brand guidelines.
- Responsible for launching new 3rd party products on the website and manage the marketing for events regarding the digital platform and third-party partners.
The ideal candidate:
- 3 years’ experience within digital communications, ideally in Food or Gifts (but must be a real foodie).
- Experience working with CMS systems, with Shopify experience advantageous.
- Experience using and creating paid and organic social media assets and newsletter/database management, as well as display advertising to drive acquisition, retention and sales.
- Excellent creative and copywriting skills, as well as the ability to work cross-functionally, with strong project management skills.
- Relationship management, including liaising with agencies.
- Experience managing photo and video shoots, then working with agencies to develop assets.
- Competent in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Photoshop/Gimp.
Please send your CV using the form on this page. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.