Recently published data suggest that dry eye may be a hidden obstacle to patient satisfaction with their cataract surgery. That’s why Rayner created AEON, a new eye drop family which aims to help patients manage their condition and improve their post-surgical outcomes. AEON lubricating eye drops are the world’s only eye drop approved for before and after eye surgery and critical to the patient’s visual outcome.
As a National Account Manager, the key objective of the role is to achieve AEON product listings within Pharmacy Retail Groups and Optical Retail Chains.
You will be an accomplished strategic account manager, experienced with working with Pharmacy Retail Groups and Pharmacy Wholesalers covering the UK. You should anticipate extensive travel and will ideally be located in the South East.
Other key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and execute a sales-focussed business plan that supports the objective of achieving product listings.
- Implement AEON programmes that drive doctor recommendations building awareness that AEON PROTECT PLUS is the only eye drop indicated for use both before and after cataract surgery.
- Consult, uncover, and build dry eye capability of eye care practices to improve patient care, practice profitability and AEON profitability.
- Develop specialist product and disease state knowledge in the OSD therapeutic area and leverage this to build professional customer relationships and support sound clinical and commercial discussions.
- Support the UK surgical team to secure hospital formulary inclusions and ensure the business is positioned to secure repeat purchases, improving patient retention.
- Collaborate with management, peers, and cross functional colleagues to develop and share best practices to drive revenue.
Please apply by completing our Vacancy Application form which can be accessed via this link https://rayner.com/about-us/careers/ where you will also find the full job description. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 21st February 2021
*Please note that shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received and we reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed. It is therefore advisable to apply as soon as you can.