In this role you will be reporting to the Managing Director and the main task will be:
- Manage all existing customers on the territory as well as look for new business (for the fishing market)
- Assess your customers’ needs and provide product solutions to match these needs
- Make presentations on new products and special deals
- Liaise with the Sales office to be able to manage the accounts effectively
- Advise customers about sales support and after-sales service
- Keep the CRM updated on all contact moments
- Keep up to date with what our competitors are doing
- Attend trade and consumers events as required
- Be responsible for meeting your area sales targets
- Write reports on sales trends
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Knowledge of the fishing industry/products
- Formulate yearly account plans for your customers, taking into consideration the targets set, history, forecasts and actions planned and agreed with the Sales Manager
- Monthly check of results with targets/activities in the account plan and take specific actions after consulting with the Sales Manager in order to focus activities and set priorities.
- Through effective journey planning, regularly visit dealers to advise upon Shimano products and the added value of the Shimano UK organisation in order to maintain relations and to sell the products
- Ensure that dealers are up to date with product information and sales actions
- Assist at trade shows and events, to ensure Shimano presence and to meet (potential) customers
WHO ARE YOU?
You are proactive, with good commercial and social skills. You know about the fishing industry/ products either because you come from the sector or because is your hobby/passion.
South West England (this role is remote but you need to be based in the South West region of England as travel in the area is required).