- Extremely successful, market leading food retailer with significant turnover.
- Highly commercial environment with a fast paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Quality Assurance Executive role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in a fast paced customer centric environment.
- As Quality Assurance Executive you will run a program of focused supplier audits that drive safety and quality excellence. You will measure this using BRCGS audits and customer complaints data
- The Quality Assurance Executive will ensure that all suppliers adhere to the defined code of compliance, agreed quality standards and corporate policies
- You will as the Quality Assurance Executive identify suppliers that need to take corrective actions to improve compliance and quality.
- This Quality Assurance Executive role is ideal for an individual who has 2-3 years food auditing experience gained from a food retailer or food manufacturer
- It is essential to be competent in auditing 3rd party suppliers and working to agreed technical standards.
- In addition, you will have fantastic interpersonal skills and will be able to build effective internal and external relationships
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a fast paced retail environment that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – £28,000 plus excellent benefits
- Location – home counties with 2 days from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15840/7 Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.