- Extremely successful, market leading food retailer with significant turnover.
- Highly commercial environment with a fast paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Legislation & Ethical Trading Manager role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in a fast paced customer centric environment.
- As Legislation & Ethical Trading Manager you will own the strategy development for current and upcoming legislation and will represent the retailer with the relevant trade bodies, retail associations and government departments.
- The Legislation & Ethical Trading Manager you will develop, communicate and implement an ethical trading plan based on health, sustainability and community
- The Legislation & Ethical Trading Manager will guide the business to ensure the retailer is viewed as a responsible retailer and will build relationships with relevant 3rd parties such as government, NGO’s etc
- This Legislation & Ethical Trading Manager role is ideal for an individual who has experience of working with food or nutritional and packaging legislation within a food retailer or food manufacturer
- It is essential to be able to demonstrate hands on experience of developing, implementing and managing an ethical trading agenda.
- In addition, you will have fantastic interpersonal skills and will be able to build effective internal and external relationships
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a fast paced retail environment that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – £30-35,000 plus excellent benefits
- Location – home counties with 2 days from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15841/7 Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.