- Extremely successful, market leading food retailer with significant turnover.
- Highly commercial environment with a fast paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Quality Assurance & Ethical Trading Controller role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in a fast-paced customer centric environment.
- As Quality Assurance & Ethical Trading Controller you will lead the quality assurance and ethical trading team and be responsible for the development and delivery of quality assurance programs, food legislation understanding and implementation and defining and implementing ethical trading policies
- The Quality Assurance & Ethical Trading Controller will develop collaborative relationships with wider functions internally and externally to agree and drive standards of compliance
- Leading a small team you manage all product complaints and quality issues. In addition you will develop and implement an effective crisis management strategy
- The Quality Assurance & Ethical Trading Controller will guide the business on food and packaging legislative changes and best practice.
- This Quality Assurance & Ethical Trading Controller role is ideal for an individual who has experience of leading a quality assurance function within a food retailer or food manufacturer
- It is essential to be able to demonstrate hands on quality assurance, legislative compliance and crisis management ideally across ambient, chilled and frozen foods have experience of managing the impact of food legislation on products
- In addition, you will have fantastic interpersonal skills and will be able to build effective internal and external relationships
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a fast paced retail environment that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – £60-65,000 plus £9000 car allowance, 20% bonus & benefits
- Location – home counties with 2 days from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15839/7 Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.