Established for over 20 years, my client has a broad and well - developed portfolio of unique, premium and patented natural health and wellbeing pet supplement products.
Distributed to the global pet market in over 50 countires, their customers include leading pet stores, vets and pharmacies alike.
Due to the recent unprecedented success of the online channel and specifically the Amazon account, I am privileged to be working on an exclusive basis for my client on the search for an experienced Account Manager. You will take ownership and responsibility for managing, nurturing and growing this high – profile account as well as everything else relating to both the UK and European Amazon business. You will also get involved with opening up doors to other online accounts.
The role can either be based within the prestigious Leeds office or split with some home-based working. Your duties will be extremely varied and will include;
- Managing the account relationship directly with dedicated Amazon contacts to achieve & exceed revenue targets agreed with Amazon
- Responsibility for all administration duties relating to the sale of products through the international Amazon platform
- Managing product listings; uploading and modifying current listing images and amends as required
- Working closely with the Ireland based warehouse in order to ensure the smooth and efficient order delivery process
- Working closely with the team in Leeds
- Processing all Amazon’s PO’s via Vendor Central from receipt to despatch
- Managing promotion campaigns
- Assisting with the creation of shipments for orders
- Creating invoices via Vendor Central
- Managing the order from receipt to despatch on the company’s in house computer system
- Preparing forecasts
- Raising and chasing cases with Amazon
- Dealing with any Amazon delivery issues
- Dealing with invoice disputes or shortages
- Raising credits when required
- Completing new line forms and uploading to Vendor Central
- Uploading and modifying current listing images and info
- Taking on the execution of A+ Content for Amazon
- Managing the Vine program where required
- Working with the team to ensure that the maximum % is fulfilled of all POs received
In order to be considered for the role of Amazon Account Manager, you must possess the following;
- Based in or within a commutable distance to Leeds
- Experience of fully managing a busy Amazon retail account (ideally both UK and international)
- A strong knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central/Amazon Seller and good analytical, numerical and reporting skills
- Experience of handling Amazon promotions and advertising campaigns
- The ability to build, manage and maintain strong and effective relationships with customers and accounts
- Strong PC knowledge and skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
- An effective communicator with attention to detail
- A methodical approach to tasks
- Effective time management and organisational abilities
- Competent working alone
- Proactive and positive with a “can do” attitude
The job holder will enjoy a basic salary of up to £45,000 p.a plus additional company benefits.
Contact: Sophie Simmonds
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.