Digital Marketing Manager
Do you have experience in digital marketing within consumer goods, FMCG or with a digital agency?
Do you understand SEO, SEA, PPC, social media and how these can be used to drive demand and conversion?
Are you a problem solver with the ability to work on your own initiative?
MacGregor Black are currently working with a Global consumer goods business who are on the search for a Digital Marketing Manager. Due to exponential growth in sales and profits, and their continually increasing global presence, our client is searching for someone who can be a real champion in developing a digital culture across the organisation.
You should be a creative and commercial marketer who is a strong influencer, flexible in their approach whilst being a team player.
- Lead social and digital strategies, working on all digital touch points to impact the consumer journey effectively for the business.
- Identify new potentially partners to enable us to reach target markets in new ways
- Responsible for the Gold Standard Execution of the branded websites, creating and publishing content with the Global HQ Central team and relevant SEO agencies to ensure great used experience
- Lead the ongoing analysis and full reporting of digital activities using Google analytics/Google Tag manager
- Competitor digital analysis; reporting, evaluation &proposing enhancements to key stakeholders
What we are looking for?
- 2+ years’ digital marketing experience
- Experience in implementing social campaigns
- Understanding of SEO, SEA, PPC
- Experience in usually the Google Digital Tools to perform in-depth analysis
- Advanced MS Windows Skills
Our client is offering a competitive salary package with additional benefits. If you have a current track record when it comes to digital marketing and can demonstrate drive to implement creative and effective campaigns, then this role could be a good fit for you.
Please contact Emily McMahon for further details.