Are you looking for a new challenge in the food industry?
Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment?
Do you want to be rewarded and recognised for your achievements?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Branded Food Manufacturer on the search for a Marketing Controller. This is a permanent role, based Yorkshire.
- Work closely with internal and external NPD teams to drive profitable sales growth through effective marketing campaigns
- Accountable for achievement of marketing targets
- Identify key areas for growth and increase gross profit
- Keep abreast of competitor activity within relevant markets
- Maintain a value-added service to ensure successful relationships
- Cross-Functional team ownership and accountability
What we are looking for:
- Degree Educated
- Previous experience in similar role with proven track record of achievement is required, preferred in FMCG
- Strong financial/commercial understanding
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to build and sustain relationships at all levels, both internal and external
- High levels of integrity and trust, demonstrating strong ethics and values
- Proven track record of achievement in a similar role
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, resilient and results-driven
- IT savvy with good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Marie Ramsay today for further information.