The successful applicant will be responsible for the account management of independent bars and regional bar groups in a specific area within the Central South. He/She will be charged with developing existing customers as well as winning new business as well as building relationships with key wholesales and C&C. Client Details
My client are a household name when it comes to drinks in the UK. They are constantly evolving and adding new products to their portfolio. You will be joining a progressive and ambitious business with opportunities to grow and develop within. Description
* Win new listings for the brands in key bars / groups across the stated region.
* Develop existing business and ensure customer requirements are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
* Manage an investment budget for the stated region, working in tandem with the National Field Sales Manager.
* Provide venue appropriate POS material for key bars.
* Drive periodic wholesaler promotions within their sales teams to maximise sales and distribution.
* Deliver against a set journey plan and add to this plan as accounts change in the stated region.
* Provide reports on the development of accounts within the stated region
* Identify, capitalise on and feedback opportunities to develop brand sales across the region.
* Collate and feedback competitor intelligence
* Any other reasonable additional duties that may be required from time to time.Profile
* A team player with strong influencing and negotiation skills
* High standard of administrative understanding and ability.
* An understanding of some or all of; > Key bar groups > 'The pub and bar scene'
* High levels of Drive, Passion and Energy and confidence.
* Strong commercial acumen with an understanding of P+L management.
* Numerate but with a creative flair and a convivial approach.
* A flexible, self-starter that is pro-active
* Results driven, customer focused with strong inter-personal skills
* Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPointJob Offer
Attractive base salary