International Account Manager
Hours: Full Time
Permanent/Fixed Term: Permanent
Key Main Responsibilities
- Build, develop and grow the sales and profitability in the European, Middle Eastern and African (EMEA) region, and be accountable for all operations within this region.
- Develop and position the brands across APAC as differentiated, fashion and design led brands; to grow market share, sales and profits sustainably, across channels; to leverage full retail potential for all product categories. Manage all sales aspects of relations with Distributors in APAC. To lead the distributor in formulating best practice plans, strategies and training teams to drive sales performance in all channels across APAC.
- To work cross functionally with internal teams to support the market strategies. This person will be required to develop sales systems and tools that will allow better forecasting, management, and development of the sales capability of our distributors across the region.
Deliver sales results (volume and revenue) and profit of APAC markets.
- Build and deliver annual plans for growing the APAC business
- Drive effective channel strategy execution and range implementation with distributors to accelerate growth and optimise its profitability in line with the market goals
- Work with the Marketing, Product and Finance Teams to make and execute integrated business plans for growth and profit
- Responsible for delivering monthly sales volumes and communicating to The Head of International Business any changes to budget, target or expected annual profit delivery
- In conjunction with local distributors, develop and implement joint business plans across major retailers in each market
- Train and up skill the capability of the sales and distributor teams to increase effectiveness and rate of sale per store - driving best practise across the region
- Drive distributor sales planning processes to increase forecasting accuracy and ensure monthly delivery of results
- Partner with and oversee the management of the APAC distributors
- Establish strongest commercial relationships with key customers
- Work with sales to build a network within the distributor and retailer relationships
- Lead negotiations and annual top to top meetings with key retail customers
- Manage multi-channel business structure to maximise profit
- Validate and oversee a monthly customer volume forecast process - focused on Sales Out - that is 12 month rolling, and ensure a high level of forecast accuracy
- Manage the fulfillment of stock to the market, working with the logistics team, to ensure product availability and adequate stock levels at the distributor and the retailers
- Ideally educated to Degree Level
- Previous experience as an Account Manager in the Health & Beauty or fashion industry
- Understanding of international retailers/ distributors
- Strong and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Mathematically astute
- Ability to plan detailed pricing and price promotion scenarios, analysing retailer, distributor and profitability.
- Must have a high standard of written and verbal English language
- Problem solver
Interested? Apply now