Aspire to be a part of a significant business that has an infectious culture, then look no further!
Our client are a small food business, they have a portfolio of innovative products that are well known and in many homes today, due to their exponential growth they are after the industries best talent to be a part of their unique culture. They employ the highest talent from within the FMCG industry, united with business leaders that empower their workforce around them to ensure they are always striving to be the best in the industry.
To win the hearts and minds of their consumers, they are very consumer-centric and highly category-focused. Our client’s structure puts the consumer first – at their heart. And their team is made up of leaders and talents who act as owners and entrepreneurs.
As the Senior National Account Manager, you will be responsible for a number of Grocery accounts across some exceptional brands. As the Senior National Account Manager you will lead the development and management of the trading and category management relationships with customers to ensure optimal and appropriate distribution of all brands across your accounts. You will get the autonomy to work cross functionally to maximise the commercial value of your customer including working with consumer insight data, from IRI, TGI etc.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at National Account Manager level or equivalent
- Able to work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines – This is a very fast paced environment to be a part of
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and knows when to act and when to wait
- Is a change champion and pioneers new ideas and approaches
- Committed to deliver results and goes after the stretch target
- Have an infectious drive for results
- Be a team player
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations – apply now!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124