Digital / Social Media Manager – Perm
Competitive salary & package
I am working with a super entrepreneurial, high-growth start-up in the plant-based eating space. Due to success in the UK and internationally, they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team, with a strong focus on social media.
The role’s primary focus is to lead on digital marketing activity for the business, including planning all media, internationally and supporting the marketing team by creating compelling content and delivering insightful metrics.
The list of duties is not exhaustive and is subject to change. The Social Media Manager will carry out the following tasks to the best of their skill and ability:
- Lead the social media (organic and paid) internationally
- Set, manage and implement the country media plan
- Manage all digital marketing promotions through social media channels
- Oversee the creative content archive and develop new content (images, video, interview)
- Foster specific sales targets for social media campaigns
- Set, manage and assess clear ROI for promotional events
- Lead relevant brand activities to ensure maximum brand visibility
- Maintain the in-house press & invitation mailing list, press & media archive
- Oversee brand compliance in all the promotional & communication activities
- Evaluate and analyse ROI of SEO / SEM in line with agreed Marketing budgets
- Degree in Communication / PR / Marketing and a qualification in digital marketing/social media management
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar role (previous experience in the FMCG sector is a plus)
- Experience in social media management across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube & LinkedIn
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO & SEM and ROI analytics
- Creative thinker with strong management and people skills
- Up-to-date knowledge & understanding of digital marketing
- Ability to use Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) & other creative digital tools;
- Dynamic and proactive;
- Ability to work independently with agencies, in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in the plant-based movement
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced and challenging environment, with high growth and an entrepreneurial spirit.
If you think you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.