ROLE: Senior NAM
This company is on a mission to become the number one natural peanut butter in the UK in the next 3 years.
Through sourcing the finest peanuts from a single farm in Argentina and adopting the kind of meticulous production processes they’re used to seeing in the likes of coffee and chocolate, we create absolutely mind blowing product. Existing consumers are willing to pay more for it, more often and it’s introducing new people to peanut butter every day.
A customer list that includes the likes of Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Ocado, Gousto, Hellofresh, Mindful Chef, Farmdrop, Whole Foods Market delivering over 400% YoY growth, makes this an unbelievably exciting time to join the fray.
An ambitious and talented Senior Account Manager is required who can bring their commercial strategy to life and develop strong relationships with their retail partners.
- Fully and pro-actively manage our retailers.
- Build unrivalled cross functional relationships with key customer contacts across buying, supply chain, category and format teams.
- Extend our depth and breadth of product ranges in customers across all the main estate formats such as convenience, dotcom, forecourts, café and front of store.
- Utilise customer systems to maximise our sales including influencing availability, compliance, promotion management.
- Deliver top class visibility and penetration through bringing the brand alive in stores (POS, secondary displays, samplings).
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Devise and deliver exceptional business plans with key customers ensuring sales of our products are maximized at key trading periods.
- Manage P&L and forecasting of assigned accounts and deliver value, volume and GP% metrics.
- Work to deliver killer insights that drive significant business benefit.
- Manage, coach and develop a direct report (Wholesale Manager) in charge of different channels and therefore indirect responsibilities for these other channels.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You will most likely be a SNAM or an experienced NAM looking to work somewhere great.
- A great track record of driving sales and profitability whilst working on top FMCG accounts.
- Results driven – you can show examples of strong, tangible business results that you have lead personally.
- Resilience and tenacity – obstacles don’t hold you back and you work effectively when faced with a tough buyer or tricky negotiation.
- Analytical – you are all over the data and can bring new and relevant insights on your accounts.
- Great relationship builder – you are personable and have a collaborative attitude to working with the buyer, getting the results we need for the brand but in a responsible and natural manner.
- Leadership – the more junior members of the sales team are able to look to you for guidance or knowledge and you bring a positive energy to the team.
- You are a great fit for the team.
- Not essential, but would be nice to have experience of line managing and developing talent.
Good to haves:
- An existing passion for the brand.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Salary: Competitive
- EMI options scheme
- Bike to work scheme
Nova Search and Selection is operating as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.