EMEA Business Development Manager – Coffee (12m MAT Cover)
c. £50,000 + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits
Field Based – UK
This is your chance to join one of World’s leading full coffee solution specialists. They grow and roast all their own coffee sourced ethically from the world’s most renowned regions. The company produces a number of fantastic retail brands and also provides a full coffee solution including ingredients, equipment and on-going maintenance to the Out of Home channel. Their customer base ranges from the instantly recognisable high-street restaurant brands and top grocery retailers to high-end fine dining establishments and independent coffee shops.
They are now looking to recruit a talented Business Development Manager to drive new business within the EMEA region.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- To create and deliver a core export strategy focused on the Middle East & Africa
- Selecting and developing strong relationships with the most appropriate Route to Market and distribution partners for the region
- Selling the full range of products including traditional coffee – both branded and private label, coffee capsules, machines etc.
- Developing a strong pipeline of prospect customers and being a true ‘hunter’
- Working closely with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the highest levels of service
To be considered for this position it is ESSENTIAL that you have experience selling FMCG products within the Middle East – ideally the UAE. Whilst working in coffee is not a prerequisite this will be viewed favourably. Those who also speak Arabic will be at an advantage but again, this is not necessarily required. You will be a real hunter, tenacious enough to secure business in international markets during unprecedented circumstances!
If you think you could be a success in this role then please forward your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 205 4970 for more information.