Job Title: My Perfect Store Manager
£50,000 + Bonus
Being one of the country’s most well-known brands requires the best team on the market.
You will be joining a high profile team within a global business, and will be given a voice at the table with senior candidates. You will work with multiple internal stakeholders to drive sales and growth through insight led strategies.
We are currently supporting a key client in the search for exceptional My Perfect Store Manager to join a world renowned-brand, supporting a new and emerging team that is focused on improving the journey for both the customer and client. You will be in a strategic role, responsible for delivering bespoke packages across all customers to ensure each customer is receiving the right products, at the right prices.
The company is in an exciting period in its history and is known to develop its people internally with clear progression paths and rewards for your work. You will be challenged by this position, and it will open the door for many opportunities within an international business that shows no plans of slowing down in its growth.
Ideally, you will come from a category background and may now be sat in a National Account Manager position, looking for a new interesting position. You will have strong consumer insights experience, and be comfortable with Kantar/Nielsen.
- To set up and communicate promotion strategies across our brands during the customer planning cycle
- Support the creation of customer targets in order to maximise growth
- Develop the Price Pack Architecture of products, while working cross-functionally lead the optimisation
- Work with other Commercial functions to deliver innovation and NPD launches
- Coordinate launch timings, sales tools, processes and visibility for the wider business
- Coordinate tracking, monitoring and evaluation of post-launch performance
- develop scorecards and KPIs across customer, brands and instore teams/metrics, in order to gain insight and drive customer strategies
- Develop new tools by using technology increasing efficiencies
- Category background, comfortable with insights data
- Some experience in a National Account Management role
- Commercially astute, and understanding of P&L’s