Customer Service Manager
Leading Food Business
Competitive Basic + Package.
Are you an ambitious supply chain professional looking to head up a customer service function across UK and Internal Markets? Do you want to work for a business experiencing significant growth and one which is investing in its supply chain function to encourage a more customer focussed approach to its “order to cash” cycle?
This exciting Food Business, who take pride in delivering multiple household brands both in the UK and internationally, have created a new Customer Service Manager.
This role will look to exceed customer expectations by delivering the most effective and efficient ‘order to cash’ cycle. The Customer Service Manager must constantly strive to improve ways of working and business processes to unlock the highest service at the lowest possible cost. This will require regular examination of people skills and system capabilities whilst engaging with internal and external customers (UK & International), to understand their needs.
- Build and communicate the Customer Service strategy aligned to our commercial
priorities. The Strategy will be aimed at both servicing UK & International Markets and must include People, Process and Technology and align with key stakeholders.
- To ensure the team’s efficient completion of all orders within the desired timescale, ensuring all shortage issues are communicated (detailing any current or future shortages & resolution date) to customers and relevant commercial contact.
- Ensure the performance of the team is managed, developed and driven through
effective leadership and stretching objectives in line with the Customer Service strategy.
- Play an active role and ensure a CI culture becomes ‘business as usual’.
- Compilation of period end reports for HoSC and onward presentation to Board Reviews, ensuring key issues are highlighted in period commentary.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Proven track record in managing customer service functions within a supply chain capacity, ideally within an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience of leading and developing customer service teams would be beneficial
- Strong stake holder management skills, both internally with sales, marketing, supply chain and finance, and externally with customers too.
- Development of KPI’s across the customer service function to encourage a more collaborative and proactive approach with key customers
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
This assignment is retained on behalf of the client, so any 3rd party CV’s will be forwarded directly to the AMA Group.