Our client is home to some of the most iconic British food brands found in most homes around the UK. With breadth of their product portfolio which is truly impressive, It’s a place you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark offering the broadest and one of the most innovative lines of products across the grocery channel. With a track record of constantly developing their employee’s careers they are always looking for talented, passionate individuals to join their success and to be a part of their exciting evolution.
As the successful Head of Marketing you will have responsibility for leading the UK&I marketing growth and innovation across all brands. You will really closely with the marketing/brand teams internally to drive progress of front end innovation initiatives. As the Head of Marketing you will be expected to build channel expansion and development plans, including digital & e-commerce expansion. This is a key role within our clients organisation with a team of 6 direct reports, so leadership capabilities is a must,
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at Senior Brand/Marketing Controller level or equivalent ideally within food / drink
- Self motivated individual with energy and enthusiasm to drive results!
- Strong track record of delivering results, especially in identifying breakthrough opportunities for brand growth
- Ability to unleash talent and capability in others
- Able and have a track record of leading through inspiration and influencing different stakeholders to drive change.
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
Competitive day rate or pro rata salary. Home based.
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124.