Supply Chain Coordinator
Are you a Supply Chain professional looking for your next challenge?
Are you passionate for food industries with a desire to learn & develop?
Are you looking to join a market leading organisation within the food sector?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Food Business on the search for a Supply Chain Coordinator. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be working closely with the Supply Chain Planners, helping with forecasting, and the Sales team raising sales contracts and coordinating shipments.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Acknowledge receipt of and process sales orders received from customers
- Carry out Invoicing and raise credit and debit notes
- Carry out Credit Control tasks
- Liaise with suppliers to request product samples and coordinate shipments to customers
- Participating in traceability exercises throughout the supply chain
- Support the Company’s Food Safety Management Systems and manage certificates for analysis
- Provide pre- and post-sales support and take ownership to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction - ensuring a positive impact at every interaction
- Prepare internal reports from the trading system
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced Supply Chain Operations environment
- A good understanding of Incoterms 2010
- Excellent communication (verbal and written English), effective presentation, and multicultural understanding
- Be comfortable working with the Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Previous experience with ERP systems
- A good understanding of and the ability to manipulate numbers (weights, exchange rates, pack sizes, costings)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- A high level of integrity
- Self-starter with high energy levels, personal drive, decisive and problem-solving attitude
- A strong desire to work collaboratively
- A supply chain related degree is a plus but not essential
Salary on offer is up to £31K + Benefits.
Please contact Liam Viagas today for further information