National Account Manager – eCommerce
Location: South East
- This international premium branded FMCG company is going from strength to strength.
- The business has seen unprecedented growth in both UK and other Markets across all of their products and the company is achieving significant double-digit growth.
- Fundamental to their success are their people and they have an impressive track record of promoting from within and developing their employees
- eCommerce Channel sales are currently in triple digit growth
- As National Account Manager you will be an important part of this growth and will be encouraged to quickly move your career onto the next level – so only driven eCommerce professionals need apply
- This is a newly created role where you will be responsible for a portfolio key eCommerce pure play accounts with full P&L accountability
- Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, this demanding role will require drive, ambition and enthusiasm, combined with a high level of technical skills such as selling, negotiation, forecasting, analytics and commercial awareness.
- You will be required to have previous eCommerce channel experience
- Your eCommerce experience could be in a supplier side or online retail side environment
- Should you be successful you will have the opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading FMCG employers who will deliver a high level of training and development to assist you in that next career step
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/15830/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.