Our client is one of the UK's leading full-service importers, distributors and brand builders of ambient fine foods. They represent C40 well know global brands such as Ella's Kitchen, Nando's and Del Monte to name but a few.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FOODSERVICE
With 75 years of proven success todate, they are looking to further expand their capability with a dedicated Business Development Manager
In this newly created role, you'll be tasked to further develop and deliver significant growth within the Foodservice Channel. You'll have full autonomy and accountability plus a very real opportunity to make an impact in this fast paced environment.
To be considered for this role you’ll have a strong commercial background within FMCG with the ability to demonstrate:
- Experience of Foodservice
- Experience of identifying and securing new business
- Strong commercial planning and acumen
- Experience of managing a P&L
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamworking, collaboration & effective cross functional working
- Organisational skills and proven ability to prioritise multiple projects
- Results orientation
- Sales & negotiation skills
- Resilience, drive & results orientation
- Ideally an understanding of private label
So, if you're looking to join a business whose core values are Integrity, Passion, Accountability, Creativity and Teamwork balanced with a genuine interest and knowledge of food and ingredients - look no further.
The role is home based with travel to our client’s head office in South as required.
APPLY NOW email@example.com
* All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Fidelis Partners Limited