Up to c£45k + Benefit's
As market leaders within their category of the food industry our Brand focused client have grown due to their ability to understand both consumer and customer requirements. Their on-going investment in category marketing and product development is key to their success, and due to continued business growth and further expansion, they are now seeking an exceptional Trade Marketing Manager to work across a number of core customers including grocery retail, online, wholesale & independents.
- You will take responsibility for developing and implementing category strategies and tactics across all channels.
- Work with the commercial and insights team to help increase profitability through a very proactive approach across all trade channels
- Delivering trade campaigns against business objective’s
- Utilising data and insight’s and translating them in to actionable recommendation’s
- Managing the Trade social channels including email campaigns as well as taking ownership of Trade shows.
- Bringing the ‘product to life’ in the Trade with exceptional Brand Activation.
- You will have already gained Trade Marketing / Category Marketing experience within the food and grocery / FMCG market.
- With strong inter personal skills you will be able to demonstrate an ability to develop and improve the commercial focus, customer profitability and overall performance of the business
- You must have strong analytical skills and be able to present data and recommendations to both internal colleagues and customers.
- Experience of working with a branded product is essential.
- Highly driven you will push the boundaries to identify growth opportunities and process improvements