Ecommerce & Digital Manager
Competitive salary & package
My client is a global skincare business, with a wide portfolio of products, all scientifically developed by experts. They have recently embraced the growth of the Ecommerce channel and refocused their strategy, and as a result, are now looking for an Ecommerce & Digital Manager to join their friendly, family feel high growth team and be responsible for the commercial delivery of one of the categories online, as well as all associated digital acquisition and retention marketing strategies.
This role will be responsible for a team of two and will not only set and drive the strategy, but also play a hands-on role in the implementation, in collaboration with the wider marketing team.
The business has their own D2C site as well as trading on Amazon and selected specialist retail partner sites, so experience across a variety of trading platforms is essential.
- Create and implement the Ecommerce strategy into an effective commercial plan that trades the online business for growth and profit
- Help manage and define the e-commerce digital development roadmap
- Constantly review the performance of the business’ D2C sites and Amazon platform, taking necessary actions for improvement to drive conversion rates, average order value, increasing visitors & other KPIs.
- Create and implement online advertising campaigns to drive traffic to ecommerce sites
- Plan and create promotions and deals within the online stores
- Develop an online customer retention programme – to increase customer retention, loyalty and drive lifetime value
- Develop an email strategy to deliver an optimised and growing customer lifetime value and have responsibility for all associated KPIs
- Support the planning and execution of all digital marketing activities in the UK including (but not limited to) search, campaigns, websites and social media advertising
- Consult on a variety of different marketing campaigns and effectively project manage digital marketing activities
- Carry out the reporting and analytics for campaigns & ongoing digital activities using Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, agency reports and other tools
- Collectively work with UK team to develop blogger / influencer activity across the UK
- Manage the proofing, brand and regulatory approval processes for all digital content
- Manage agency partners throughout ongoing and project-based arrangements
- Manage a team of two Execs
Skills & Experience:
This is an extremely broad role and as such, requires someone who has extensive experience and is used to working in a fast-paced environment, managing lots of projects.
- Previous experience (ideally 4 years +) of working within Ecommerce & Digital marketing for a consumer brands or brands, ideally for an SME business
- Demonstrable experience of managing the commercial success of brands online
- Strategic mindset with the ability to create short and long-term strategies
- Experience of managing Amazon as an account
- Strong digital marketing campaign development experience across various channels and platforms
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Familiarity with Adobe products such as Adobe Campaign and Abode Analytics
- Previous use and understanding of Google Analytics, GTM and Magento 2
- Line management experience an advantage
As well as the technical capability, this role will require someone who is a highly collaborative individual, able to work with cross-functional team members. With such a broad remit, you will be required to be able to prioritise well and manage several projects at once, as well as motivate yourself and other team members. A high level of energy and enthusiasm is a must.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to really pave the way for this business to succeed online and create a growth trajectory. If you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.