Online Tesco Business Development Manager
£40k + benefits
Our client is one of the leading FMCG branded businesses in the UK. Due to the significant growth of the Ecommerce channel, they now have a need for an Online BDM to join their team and look after the .com side of the Tesco account, working across the brand portfolio.
This role will be responsible for executing the online strategy with the customer, via management of the promotional trading plan, activation of the brands, analysis and reporting.
With all eyes on the channel and with Tesco being such a key customer, this role will have huge exposure and pave the way for a successful career with the business.
- Develop & Lead the online strategy with Tesco across activation, analysis & reporting
- Utilise ecommerce knowledge, expertise & insight to grow and win in this critical channel
- Full ownership of the online activation plan & execution linked to commercial trading objectives
- Own & develop relationship with Dunnhumby and respective Tesco online/activation contacts
- Work with key internal cross-functional stakeholders to bring the marketing campaigns to life and maximise ROI
Skills & Experience:
- Previous commercial experience gained from working with a Retail customer in an FMCG business (Tesco experience a plus)
- Experience of working with an online/ecommerce customer account
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make actionable recommendations on commercial strategy
- Collaborative by nature, able to work with cross-functional team members
- Dedicated to the role and own development
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced online commercial professional who is looking for a step up and to manage a major account for a well-known branded FMCG business with huge career prospects.
There is a competitive salary on offer as well as car allowance, private healthcare and bonus.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV