A really exciting role is now available for a successful Senior Sales professional to join a large consumer client based in the South East as their new Senior Manager - Sales Development & Promotions Strategy across Europe and Africa.
If you have has a very successful sales career so far but really enjoy the Strategy side, in particular Business Insights, Consumer Trends, Market Data and Reporting, and using these skills to support sales growth. Client Details
My client is simply of the leading health and nutrition businesses in the world with a rich history, and has seen huge growth in recent times. Description
The Senior Manager - Sales Development & Promotions Strategy will; be responsible for driving sales strategy across the European (including UK) and Africa regions for my client, underpinned by key metrics and insights and supported by impactful initiatives across the territories. They will work very closely with key Members (my client's terms for their partners and customers) and their core markets to identify and support best practice sales models to help attract and retain customers and members, in line with driving increased revenue and sales and staying at the forefront of the market.
This role will provide high level support to the field sales staff with best-practice sharing and reporting tools, work in insight and analytical projects which deep dive into the most successful Member examples or actioning into impactful initiatives.
The role will have 1 direct report and work cross-functionally across the business, have key internal and external stakeholders and leverage ongoing and up to date data and insights to turn into sales strategies and key successful initiatives. Profile
The Senior Manager - Sales Development & Promotions Strategy will be:
- educated to degree level or above
- have a min of 7 years sales or direct selling experience in which to draw on
- be analytical
- have project management skills and experiences
- has been used to working successfully across multi-functions
- have worked on domestic as well as internally markets
- show strong thinking commercially, think outside the box, be creative and investigative in nature
- a track record of developing creative solutions
- ability to think quickly and fluidly, be practical but work at a fast pace when needed
- strong sense of team
- able to be located in the South East England area
- a background in FMCG or consumer goods
up to £60,000 per annum (max) + annual car allowance, annual bonus and excellent benefits package