2021 is upon us and many are considering new opportunities… If you’re one of off those individuals who is looking for excitement, fresh thinking and a business which is growing and investing in brand, people and have real purpose, this should grab your attention.
Are you tired of the ‘every day’, tired of your creativity being restricted and looking for an FMCG brand which is going to allow you to make an impact?
Maybe you’re reading this and feel under valued by your current employer, your hard work isn’t recognised as it should be and you’re therefore considering a new environment, challenge, and better reward package.
Whether it’s a better financial reward you’re after or the smaller things which do it for you, these guys have it all! This is a London based role where you will also have the autonomy to be creative, and I don’t just mean creating a fancy presentation, I mean genuine out of the box thinking! No crazy idea which will grab the buyers and consumers attention, hearts and minds is a bad idea!
So, what are they looking for? A National Account Manager to take responsibility for a key Top 6 Grocery Retailer and eCommerce accounts. The responsibilities are as you would expect and include:
- Taking a needs based category approach to growing revenue and market share
- Full P&L responsibility as well as JBP negotiations and management
- Growing distribution and share of shelf
- Developing close working relationships with the marketing team to really deliver the brand story
- Shaking up the market and doing things differently!
What do you need to be considered for the position?
- Grocery Retail account management experience in FMCG or Top 6 buying experience
- Excellent excel and numerical skills, good with numbers and the analysis of data
- Able to operate at pace, you will be restless for success and enjoy variety
- You’ll be competitive and have a self-starter nature, but not so far that it’s a winner takes all mentality!
- Good communication skills you’ll win people over with your passion and enthusiasm, generally operating in a positive way! A glass half full person.
This is an awesome opportunity for a National Account Manager looking for real autonomy, empowerment and responsibility. If this interests you to learn more about, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.