Are you looking for a new opportunity for 2021? Looking for a more agile business who still retain their challenger brand mentality whist achieving strong brand status in their category?
If you operate in the Wholesale channel and thinking about your next National Account Manager opportunity which offers a huge chance for growth… this one could be it!
We’re partnered with an impressive FMCG brand, London based, (home based contract) who are looking to appoint a National Account Manager to take responsibility for their Wholesale channel. This is a channel which has performed fantastically over the last few years and we’re now looking for someone who can really step this growth on who is strategic in nature and enjoys operating in a collaborative, inclusive, team orientated environment who all share a common goal!
This is a brand who have strong heritage and can demonstrate consistent growth. The last 10 years has seen them step change their business model and push into new business areas now wanting to take charge of a growing category and one which sees them outperform their competitors when it comes to growth.
They have a 3-5 year plan in place which will see them double in size with a large proportion of this coming from Wholesale. They’re already big here as well as with the Grocery MULTs and expansion is definitely on the agenda.
This NAM role will see you carve out new business development opportunities in wider Wholesale as well as Convenience Retail and develop a strategy which will further distribution with existing customers. This role has the potential to be huge and we’re looking for a committed NAM to take this on!
- Full P&L accountability across a range of Wholesalers
- Own the strategy and execution that delivers against sales growth ……
- Continue to build on strong RTM relationships and develop new relationships with your target customers
- Develop new business opportunities within Wholesale and Convenience Retail
- Extend distribution with existing customers
- Support and drive the optimum execution of the point of purchase drivers – Range, Distribution, Price, On and Off shelf display and Promotions
- Develop, negotiate, execute and track the delivery of a joint annual business plan with the customer that underpins the Sales and Brand strategy
The successful candidate will hold the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- 2 years minimum experience in working with Wholesale accounts in FMCG (Ideally gained experience with Booker/ Bestway)
- Full P&L accountability, JBP planning, negotiation and implementation
- Developing a strategic customer growth and new business plans
- Curious nature combined with commercial acumen
- Numerate, able to consider data and draw insight
- To succeed in this role you have to be a people person, you win through developing relationships and can navigate your way through complexity.
- You also have to be able to demonstrate you can think differently – how do you engage with customers outside of the norm, are you trying to move forward doing things that your competitors aren’t?
- You’ll show initiative and demonstrate growth – you’re hungry for more demonstrating commitment to deliver above and beyond what’s expected. If you’re happy to settle with the status quo, this won’t be for you.
There is a great opportunity here for you to not only grow yourself as this business grows, but also develop a channel in itself. What does the future hold? A team could certainly be built around this role, the question is; how quickly do you want it?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.