As a leading International Branded & Own Label player with multiple UK sites, our client has an impressive track record of growth and Pioneering Product/Brand Innovation. Their strategic goal is to succeed in the “elusive tightrope” of driving both Volume and Value within their core offering that will see their market success increase considerably. In order to achieve this they commit strong levels of investment into both NPD and Leading Edge Brand & Category solutions. The UK alone accounts for well over 20% of the Global Business. Their appetite for growth and Brand/Product excellence is second to none, the consumer always comes first and their passion is there for all to see. Having undergone a huge NPD and Brand repositioning drive agenda, they are now well poised to take their business to the next stage of evolution.
Due to business growth- They are now looking to appoint a tenacious Demand/Supply chain executive who will have the capability and ambition to develop into a more senior role over the next 18-24 months. This is a brand new role reporting directly into the Demand Controller and will give you the opportunity to develop yourself in a fast paced, results driven environment where all your skills will be put to the test.
You will be involved in:
- Create, maintain and communicate demand planning
- Interpret and analyse data and articulate recommendations which will ensure customer supply is achieved
- Customer Engagement and Store Audits
- Matrix Management of internal projects
- Visits to several sites
- Identify finished goods risks, report and work with other functional teams to clear and prevent further occurrences
- Analyse impact of forecast accuracy and other S&OP metrics
- Support continuous improvement initiatives for S&OP, inventory management, process and systems to develop efficiencies and support future growth
- To execute and support the daily operational planning activities in supply chain as and when required
The client is open to candidates from the following backgrounds:
- Supply Side FMCG or Consumer Goods
- Demand Planning
- Supply Chain
- Commercial/Financial Forecasting
The role will be as varied as it is strategic; meaning the key to your success will be your ability to deliver an inventory planning and forecasting planning that will enable the business to maximise sales whilst maintaining stock holding at key levels- as a result you will need have-
· Exceptional organisational, analytical and relationship building skills
· Excellent communication skills
- A ‘ can-do’ positive attitude and desire to ‘be the best’.