Unwrap your future today with a golden career representing Ferrero brands!
Are you an enthusiastic and organised individual, with excellent written and oral communication skills? If so, then we may have the role for you! We are looking for a Field Communications Manager to join our head office team at Field Sales Solutions, working on our Ferrero Account. This role is predominantly home based but the successful applicant will need to reside within a commutable distance to both the FSS Head Office in Thame and the Ferrero Head Office in Greenford.
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits
What will you be doing?
- Creating & developing PR contact strategy for the FSS/ Ferrero field team across all mediums of communication.
- Supporting company wide initiatives and communication across all social media platforms to drive constant awareness.
- Working with channel heads to develop new ideas on creating best practice.
- Working with Insights Team & Field Capability Team to review the weekly briefing process to ensure an informative, engaging, and user-friendly process.
- Managing the production of sales aids to deliver a constant brand and ways of selling message.
- Areas of focus include Google Current, Ferrero STAR hub & PowerBI and how we use this to showcase best in class activities in the field.
- Work with the Ferrero brand departments to develop a template for the way we present back to the business with a consistent look and feel.
- Develop and manage field brand identity.
- Assist in the coordination of the field sales conference and support wider Ferrero projects on an ad hoc basis.
What will you need?
- To be fully proficient in MS Office applications.
- Demonstrable research skills and understanding of social media.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience in multi-tasking and good organisation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, together with a strong customer focused approach
- Willingness to learn new skills and to adapt to new and changing technologies and environments.
- Well organised with the ability to work individually & as part of a team sometimes under pressure.
- Ability to create presentations with confidence to field management and internal management teams.
- Live within a commutable distance to the FSS Head Office (Thame) and the Ferrero Head Office (Greenford).
- Ideally, 2-5 years previous operational Field Marketing, agency or FMCG experience.
- Preferable management experience.
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- Performance Related Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + holiday accrual with length of service
- Reward incentive scheme
At Ferrero, the future looks golden, apply today!
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.