An exciting opportunity has arisen with the worlds fastest growing food & beverage company to join their ever growing supply chain team. This business are showing the industry that you can be a mission led business and huge commercial success, all the products are suitable for vegans, span across multiple product categories and most importantly delicious!
Sustainability is at the heart of everything that this company does, they are a brand that are truly trying to change the world and have assembled a team that are all equally as bought into the vision. In order to continue the rapid growth of the business a Customer Collaboration Manager is needed to help maintain the retailer relationships from a supply chain standpoint.
The key responsibilities of the Customer Collaboration Manager are:
- Developing and building customer relationships, being the key supply point of contact for all major retailers.
- Managing all the daily contact of the retailers regarding service levels and availability of all stock.
- Being the bridge between supply chain and sales internally.
- Working on strategic projects with the sales team regarding promotions or new product launches.
- Being involved in any retailer related projects to improve or change processes in stock flow.
In order to qualify you must:
- Have 2-3 years minimum experience working in supply chain within the FMCG industry.
- Be in a customer facing role currently or have worked on customer facing projects.
- Have strong rapport building skills.
- Be a self-starter.
- Passionate about sustainability and have a love of health foods.
If you're looking for a more entrepreneurial environment and want a new challenge in your supply chain career then this could the dream role for you!