Brand Manager – Spirits (MAT Cover)
£competitive + Bonus + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of the UK’s leading wine and spirit companies. They boast an impressive selection of well-recognised, award winning brands. Following some significant investment, they are gearing up for a strong year of growth. With an enviable variety of Wines, Champagnes and Spirits already in their portfolio, and several exciting new brands soon to be added, this is a great opportunity to join a business at a very important time for them.
They are looking to recruit a talented Brand Manager to join their business initially on a MAT Cover FTC. Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of brand P&L and marketing budgets
- Develop the annual brand plan
- Develop all activations, events, trade initiatives within the brand plans
- Management of 1 Brand Ambassador
- Work cross functionally with the sales team to ensure they have all necessary sales tools
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential you have brand management experience from within the drinks industry. Due to the nature of the products, it is also important that you have a strong understanding of the UK On-Trade.
Please send a copy of your CV to Wesley.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!