We're seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our busy New Business team for CPM UK. Excellent salary - up to £45k per annum, 10% bonus, car allowance and excellent benefits including pension and 26 days holiday rising to 31 days. This is a mix of work from home and when time allows office-based opportunity.About this role:
Working in a proactive business development capacity to prospect and generate lasting commercial opportunities for CPM UK using both your existing networks and ability to formulate new relationships. You will quote, respond to tenders and take the leading role in designing commercially sound, winning bids. You'll be an accomplished business development professional, with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to bring the sales story to life!Key Responsibilities:
The right person:
- Meet with clients to understand business needs and challenges and take briefs
- Develop long-term relationships with prospective clients
- Work as part of a team or lead a team from brief through to pitch, creating the solution through input from key people within the New Business Team and the wider CPM business.
- To manage the RFP process with complete ownership for compilation of response
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure that we are asking the right questions to get under the skin of the client business and needs
- Close sales and achieve new business GR and NR targets
- To be the commercial point of contact to compile budgets in response to the RFP
- Regularly update and develop sales collateral to win new business, including sales stories for social, written and f2f presentation
- Research and constantly be looking for the next client opportunity.
What's in it for you?
- You are a self-starter with oodles of energy who enjoys working in a target driven environment.
- Have proven and successful B2B sales experience
- Possess great written communication skills; able to write both creatively and logically to produce quality and compelling bid documents
- Have excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable and adept at managing multiple stakeholders and relationships
- You're curious - you seek to understand what is going on and proactive in recommending improvements
- Work effectively as part of the team, happy to 'roll up your sleeves, collaborating and providing support when required
- Driven and prepared to push others to develop the best possible solution for CPM clients
- £40,000 -45,000 basic with 10% Performance bonus
- Company car
- Phone and laptop
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension
- Company healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Discounts and online cashback online or in store at over 2000 retailers
- Access to discounted gym membership
- Wellbeing features including: debt management, online mindfulness course, eyecare and more
- First class training and developing programmes
- Wide range of progression opportunities within CPM and the wider OMNICOM Group
CPM is an equal opportunities employer
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.