Location – Remote
Salary up to £65,000 plus car allowance & bonus
Our client is one of the biggest brand names in consumer appliances. Due to continued growth there is a requirement for National Account Manager. Reporting into the Sales Director, key responsibilities are to build and maintain strong relationships with key accounts that include leading grocers such as Asda and Morrisons, driving sales and profitability.
- Network with key customers to identify and develop strategic plans to meet their needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring all parties’ requirements are met
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
- Ensure brand consistency
- Negotiate and develop commercial contracts and promotional plans
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing teams to set and implement launch strategies for new products
- Stay up to date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales and productivity
- Proven work experience as a National Account Manager and experience working with leading Multiples.
- Flexible on which sector of FMCG. Preference would be home appliances, electrical wholesalers, electrical manufactures, electrical appliances, or electrical distribution.
- Availability to travel as required
Our client is offering a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package and career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.