Considering new opportunities? Looking for a fresh challenge in 2021 which will see you step into a highly innovative company who value and encourage new ideas, creative ways of doing business and collaboration?
This is an awesome organisation who are commercially agile with a strong commitment to innovation and customer engagement staying ahead of their competition given the pace they operate and in getting things done! Offering a home based contract with a Yorkshire HQ, this FMCG company have a portfolio of products, recognised brands as well as tertiary brands which have a huge amount of potential. An incredibly exciting and collective organisation who boast genuine team collaboration and operating in a way which sees not just any business, but the right business being delivered.
If you’re looking for the next step in your career where innovation will become part of your DNA, you challenge the status quo and are restless in outlook then this may just that next step.
This is a National Account Controller opportunity which will see you lead a team to deliver the growth agenda across a Top 4 Retailer and wider Convenience/ Wholesale customers. An instrumental role in the business which is No2 to the Sales Director and offers huge scope.
- Off Trade national account development, fully P&L accountable.
- JBP negotiation, development and implementation.
- Team leadership and advancement.
- Setting sales strategy and spotting new business opportunities including scope for NPD.
This role would suit someone stepping up into a larger leadership role or someone who is keen to expand their skill set into a wider customer base with further accountability. We’re looking for an FMCG sales professional who holds the following skill set and attributes:
- National Account Management within Top 4 Grocery Retail (wider customer experience would also be an advantage)
- Team leadership or mentorship aiding development.
- Ideally you will have worked with both branded and PL products.
- A high degree of commerciality, excellent with numbers.
- A passion for NPD and experience in new product launches.
This role offers something unique in the industry in the business set up, operation and sheer ambition. They offer a fabulous working environment and with an inspiring leadership team makes for a fantastic place to call home! Should this interest you to learn more about, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.