Lockdown Liquor & Co. was formed in the midst of a pandemic, creating premium blended cocktails. Since launch, we have grown at pace through B2C ecommerce sales and are transitioning into Hospitality and Retail with our product already in a number of high-end retail outlets.
From the beginning we have collaborated with some incredible global brands and hold a pipeline of exciting prospects for 2021.
We are looking for a candidate with industry experience to help us execute our growth goals and aid us in becoming a forefront brand for blended cocktails.
We want a driven, innovative and creative to assist our leadership team in our plans to scale with operations and distribution whilst ensuring the brands DNA of providing premium blended cocktails remains consistent.
Our brand image is key and we are looking for someone to ensure our operations and customer service remains.
- Grow revenue to track company growth goals
- Increase gross margin
- Help grow sales volume
- Accelerate our growth within retail and hospitality growing our existing customer base and winning new business
- Accelerate our e-commerce and direct corporate channel growth
- Assist with product development and market insight
- Assist in supply channels and product procurement
- Work with our core team to assist product development, operations and sales and work closely with finance to ensure we are meeting financial KPIs.
- Implement and roll-out company-wide customer service training programmes
- Enhance our customer service and operational company optimisations which include; order delivery times, repeat order rates and customer response rates
- Work cohesively across all business units to ensure a strategic path for execution of company wide goals
- Define and analyse commercial data and reports which monitor sales trends and produce clear actionable insights, that support the delivery of our monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Must have minimum 3 years experience within the alcohol industry
- Goal driven
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Natural positive outlook
- Incredibly proactive
- Excellent at developing people, and getting the best out of them
- Delivers exceptional results - goes “Above & Beyond”
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Adept at handling new information and acting decisively
- Strong analytic skills and able to interpret complex data
- Possesses a strong work ethic, and is willing to get stuck into a task, no matter how large or small
- Remains calm under pressure
- Ability to present and communicate with stakeholders
- Strong sales ability
- Has a track record for over delivering on their targets
- Strong customer service mentality
Competitive plus bonus/commission and pensions